Thursday 8 September 2011

Marc Cain Fall 2011: styled by Newest Wrinkle



Photos from Marc Cain DVD lookbook.


This is my first Marc Cain look and I wanted to kick Fashion 'month' off with a London Fashion Week inspired outfit. This outfit for me is all about the contrast of classic comfort and pure statement fashion. I teamed the leather pants with the oversized striped jumper to create an edgy look, worn with the brogues gives off a cool, urban vibe or styled with a pair of killer heels ready to rock the cocktail bars and FW after parties. Let me know what you think?

2 comments:

  1. love this! i love classic pieces with an edgy feeling <3 this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love slouch, and especially paired with something ultra feminine like a knee length pleated skirt. Cynthia Rowley and Diane Von Furstenberg come to mind. Lovely post, and again, great styling.

    ReplyDelete