Wednesday 7 September 2011

Marc Cain Fall 2011

So I have been following the Marc Cain team since we met at Fashion Press Week in London in May of this year. The pr team for Marc Cain have kept me up to date with new designs and collections via email and post and today, I received a special delivery from Germany, so I signed and started to open up the box, it was filled with the photo DVDs, Fall look book, a few other bits and bobs and a nice Marc Cain jewelry box, when opened, revealed a sweet leather bracelet. Thanks for the special delivery guys!!









My post is brought to you today with Marc Cain in mind. Over the next few days I will style up outfits using Marc Cain accessories and clothes adding my unique style to the mix and see what we come up with, watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment