Saturday 24 September 2011

Follow the London Brick Lane










Zara - Dalmation Print Shirt
H&M - Customized Fedora 
Skirt - From Sydney, Australia
Kurt Geiger - Sandles
Topshop - Pouch Bag

Brick Lane, my favorite street in London on an early weekend morning filled with second hand goods left, right and center, amazing colorful atmosphere and food and it also happens to be a great place to buy quality leather at reasonable prices.
Anybody visiting London, this place should be on the top of your to do list for a fantastic curry experience and an afternoon of people watching and bartering.



7 comments:

  1. In love with your skirt!
    And really lovely blog,
    I'm a new follower :)

    http://thestorywithnoending.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely love Brick Lane as well! :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've given you a blog award :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't really until I got one!
    Basically it's someone saying they like your blog and you can just post that you got the award and post the images and then pass it on to other people.
    The award that I got that I gave to you is for people with not many followers as a way of promoting people's blogs.
    Hope this helps!

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! I love the shirt, I first I thought it was polka dots :) And the color of your skirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love Brick Lane!! So many great shops! Love your outfit here, especially the skirt.

    JS xx

    http://january-sublime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete