Thursday 16 June 2011

The Great Barrier Reef is an inspiring destination

















Whilst visiting the beautiful topical Green Island, I felt totally inspired by my surroundings, the bright colours on both land and amongst the reef. I did a bit of research and found an Australian designer that was inspired by such beauty; she dedicated a collection to it.
Kit Willow - The inspiration for her Eternal Phi s/s 10 collection, reflects the unique colours and textures of Australia's Great Barrier Reef. The use of soft silks and intricate detailing adds to the alluring fantasy with flattering feminine silhouettes to satisfy any event.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous i went to the reef when I was 10 and was too scared to go in the water! Sooo regret it. Love the Kit Willow collection too the end suit is amazing.

    ReplyDelete