Thursday 23 June 2011

Back to reality, well not quite


I have been back in Sydney for a week now, found a flat, moved in and for the first time in a month been able to unpack my bags and hang my clothes up... (These smallest things are pure luxury when travelling). Tuesday, I began another internship, this time at a design studio in Surrey Hills, NSW for the designer Justine Davis. I had my second day today (I work Tuesdays and Thursdays so the rest of the time I can explore and be an actual tourist) and I am really loving the 'hands on' approach Justine encourages with all her interns. She really loves everyone to get involved and have input alongside her ideas and thoughts, it's great!
I've been working on a crop for the new..... Collection, here's a sneak peek at what I have been up to.





First day as an Australian Fashion design Intern


"Specializes in Cocktail dresses with and edge. Luxury fabrics, unique embellishment, rock references and Asian overtones inspire each collection complimented by the brands ready to wear range".
Justine found most of her inspiration from past travels through Europe and South America. The Justine Davis  brand has filled a gap in the market, providing "contemporary cocktail pieces for the modern women."

No comments:

Post a Comment