Thursday 16 May 2013

NORTHUMBRIA UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SHOW 2013: MY COLLECTION






Photo's courtesy of Newcastle Fashion Week

My absence from blogging has been all for a good cause... my Graduate fashion show was held on the 14th May at the Baltic Arts Centre on the Quayside, Newcastle. I show cased my collection, inspired by urban street style, a versatile/capsule wardrobe and the book 'I Married Adventure' by Osa Johnson on the catwalk with fellow Northumbria final year students in front of press, industry, family and friends. Here are some of the photos posted by Newcastle Fashion Week.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Danielle,
    While wandering the web I came across your blog. Thank you for using Osa Johnson's 'I Married Adventure' for inspiration! Readers of our museum newsletter, Wait-A-Bit News, will be interested to learn why you selected 'I Married Adventure' and how it influenced your fashion designs. Can you share some of your thoughts? Thank you!
    Best safari wishes,
    Conrad Froehlich, Director
    Martin and Osa Johnson Safari Museum

    ReplyDelete