Sunday 18 March 2012

A Warmer Weekend






















































H&M - Top
Mango - Flared Jeans
Moxham - Statement Necklace & Cuff
Marc by Marc Jacobs - Rose Gold Watch

So the nice weather has finally started to make a more frequent appearance with a glorious weekend of sun. Friday I travelled back home to Yorkshire and when I arrived, one final Birthday gift was awaiting me, a nicely wrapped parcel from Bengt Fashion with two of my favourite Moxham statement pieces from the SS 12 collection, perfect. I teamed it with my new favourite H&M purchase the sporty, peplum shirt and because I loved the shape so much I even bought a black jacket in it too, I'll show that in another post sometime soon.

4 comments:

  1. Love these photos and that peplum top is so 60's style with the white zipper up the back!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And the background...WOWOWOWO! how cool! Can't wait to see the black jacket too!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dont see many people wearing flare jeans these days so its so refreshing to see that!

    ReplyDelete