Sunday 29 May 2011

The land of down under

I have arrived in Sydney, Australia after a grueling 24hour flight from Manchester - Abu Dhabi - Sydney. The weathers not great, definitely not fit for an all day sunbathing sesh at Bondi but great for sight-seeing and a bloody good explore.
We were up bright an early after an eventful first night to explore the market on 'The Rocks' working our way through crowded stalls selling handicrafts and aboriginal art and textiles alongside inovative modern designers. I came across a designer called Wendy Murray who made ponchos out a suede with laser cutting and fringing detailing. I was in love but unfortunatly a little out of my price range with prices starting from $280.




A quick snap at Sydney Harbour Bridge with my friend Jo.


No comments:

Post a Comment