Tuesday 1 February 2011

So Bloody Southern!!

Its official, I am now living the Fashion dream in the big smoke. I've been  here since the 22nd/jan and every oppotunity I have had to explore I have, vising museums/exibitions, markets, cute cafe's/bars and of course lots of shopping. I've been working for just over a week now as a Fashion Design intern and I have already learnt so much.

My first day was basically a dive straight into the deep end when i was given the job of designing a dress for ASOS and now 2 days into my second week im working on Miss Selfridges S/S 11 collections. Its such a great experience, especially getting the oppotunity to go out into the industry whilst continuing my studies at Northumbria.

ASOS S/S 11 lookbook: (Absolutly adore the faded camel maxi)





No comments:

Post a Comment