Saturday 27 November 2010

I got Lanvin not flowers :)

I no its a late post but I wanted to fill you in on the best day this week.
Monday 22nd, I set off to Manchester's Trafford centre at 5.15 am arriving there approximately 6am to a quaint line of people some with picnics, some with flasks and camping chairs prepared for the wait and me, I brought the latest issue of ELLE magazine and a sausage role, totally unprepared for the wait.
after a few hours, the staff at H&M brought out lovely chocolate croissants and juice along with magazines, how sweet...





at 9am promptly we were given wristbands with allocated times, I was 21 in line so just missed out on the first slot but managed to get in for 9.25 and it was a dash of 15minutes  but I managed to get everything I was aiming to get.

My favourite pieces from the collection were:

-One shoulders midnight purple dress
-Red statement necklace
-Black asymmetric statement skirt
-Tulle dress in chocolate/black

Everything was reasonably priced and the quality is fab, key feature, the hems are un-finished which is unusual.





No comments:

Post a Comment