Wednesday 17 November 2010

ITS OFFICIAL.. I'm moving to London!!

I haven't posted in a while due to massive work load and planning placements etc.. but I am very exited to say that I have been offered a placement in London commencing in january 2011 for a small but extremely recognised supplier to the high street company called Zone Ltd who design woven and jersey garments for ASOS, Miss Selfridges and  more.
 I travelled down for an interview the monday before last and I couldn't possibly describe how nervous I was right before I was about to walk in, but after a warm friendly welcome and a informal chat, I defiantly felt at ease and ready to begin.
This exiting opportunity is hopefully going to be an amazing one at that and i hope to gain lots of skills and knowledge about the industry.






No comments:

Post a Comment