Tuesday 12 February 2013

NYFW FALL REVIEW: 3.1 PHILLIP LIM FALL 2013

Photos from Style.com, board put together by me.

Phillip Lim's Fall 2013 collection, ironically inspired by the girlfriends of bikers with it's fair share of obvious motorcycle themes like leather vests and jackets paired with heavy sweatshirts featuring eye-catching logos and denim jumpsuits covered in D.I.Y patches. The colour pallet is fresh for fall with a strong emphasis on styling. The collection has a look of Marni and early Proenza and if you were to combine them with Lim's urban edge, the outcome is pretty spectacular.


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice looks *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete