Saturday 1 September 2012

Sophisticated Edge





























Topshop Premium - Leather Trousers
Topshop - Rose Gold Stilettos
H&M - Sheer Shirt, cuff & Vest
Marc by Marc jacobs - Rose Gold Watch

So September has sneakily snook up on us and what a big month it is. Fashion Week will be kicking off shortly and I am excited to see what the street stylers of the world bring to the capitials. Metallic is always a personal favourite as I am a huge jewellery lover but for my AW transition, I have taken the statement a little further than my hands and wrists with my shoes. Rose Gold is my Metallic of choice for AW12 bringing a modern edge to the basic Silver & Gold.

4 comments:

  1. Great shoes ;)

    http://www.ginaddict.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit girl! Am really loving the sheer shirt :) I just followed you via GFC. It would mean allot if you could go a check out my blog and maybe even follow if you really like it. Hope to see more great post like this!
    xoxo
    Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, my first time in your blog, check mine out, follow if you like it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous heelsss!! Loveee it

    x
    http://chirpofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete