Saturday 25 February 2012

New and Upcoming Designers that are killing it right now


Thomas Tait A/W 12 Collection inspired by workwear, cowboys and Buffy.


Simone Rocha A/W 12 Collection inspired by Ireland.


Dion Lee A/W 12 collection inspired by breathing.


Just when I feel I have lost inspiration, I see the A/W 12 collections by the above three designers and my love affair with new fashion starts all over again. The fabric, cut and innovative idea's just blow me away and it's great to see this being shown at london Fashion Week. I look forward to seeing what's next for these incredibly inspiring designers at London next season.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Great blog! I really enjoyed all the LFW pics too.

    Please visit my fashion blog Pretty Portobello

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete