Wednesday 21 December 2011

Its all in the detail


































A few little details that I am really loving at the moment. My purple leather-patched clutch is something a little different and I have never seen another exactly like it. The gold hand colour tips are just really quirky and cool, I still have to find some in rose gold or brass. The black coral arm cuff is really unique, it looks great with a minamalist style dress and killer heels for a night on the town. The woven belt I got from Mexico from a stall ran by local Mayan women and their daughters. My faux fur hat is my best friend that gets me through the cold winter mornings and great for the Christmas Markets in Manchester.

Leather clutch - Moo Boutique, Barnsley
Collar tips - ASOS
Black coral cuff - Local market, Mexico
Woven belt - Local market, Mexico
Faux fur hat - Topshop

2 comments:

  1. CUTEST collar tips everrrrrr!!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that collar detail is gorgeous!!! in lovvvee

    ReplyDelete