Friday 5 August 2011

Finding the Inspiration


...Through decoration. So last weekend I decided to give my bedroom a good tidy and groom in hope of starting fresh with my university work and knuckling down for the next few months with a head full of inspiration to put pen to paper. As I have been completely unsettled for the past few years moving back and forth from Uni and moving around to suit my work placements, my room has started to feel like a hotel so I felt it needed an update of who I am and what my life is about today. Now I have never felt more at home.

It all starts with the desk... as Carrie Bradshaw boldly said "Its all about the desk, if I find the desk, the writing will come" well in my case the designing will come.






1 comment:

  1. i have my magazines just like that xD under my desk too haha

    ReplyDelete