Sunday 3 July 2011

Young Australian Designers Market



I apologies for the big gap between my posts, the time difference between here and England is ridiculous and we have a lot of catching up to do. But yeah... A few weekends back I went to the Young Australian Designers Market, which is a showcase of all Sydney’s new and up-coming talent from emerging designers.
Whilst there, I found unique jewelry designers that really hit my weakness for one-of-a-kind statement pieces. I interviewed a few of the designers and one in particular that stood out for me was SJA Accessories, which is a family, owned business that designs and makes in Australia. Meeting Samantha was a pleasure; her designs are creative and fun, ideal for the style savvy women who want to make a statement with a killer piece of jewelry. Make sure you check out her pieces by following the links.







Nice to wear my printed trousers again, especially in the winter months during in Sydney, bringing a bit of the English summer to Australia. My necklace is from China Town in Sydney.



No comments:

Post a Comment