Wednesday 8 June 2011

Sydney Retail Therapy: Insight Focus

Yesterday I hit Bondi beach for a day of relaxing. I did the coastal walk from Bondi to Coogee which was definitely worth the few hours it takes to walk it, the views are amazingly beautiful. On my way back I stopped by a few cool shops one in particular that stood out was Insight. These are a few photos of the store; it's definitely one of the most coolest concept stores I have ever seen. The photos that are posted around the room are amazing.

This store was originally just a 'summer pop-up store' but in January 2011 Insight transformed the 'pop-up' concept store into the brands first permanent store in Australia.














Im finding the more shops I visit out here in Australia, the more stylish sales assistants I meet., it's great!!




No comments:

Post a Comment