Wednesday 18 May 2011

Sample Sales, Guilt Free Shopping

Today I hit central for the Nicole Farhi Sample Sale just off Carnaby street, and in all, it was a very successful visit. The showroom was filled with rails and rails of old stock, new s/s 11 and sample garments. The sample rails were in a seperate room and had amazing bargain prices, leather jackets £100, dresses £35, t-shirts £10, I was definately spoilt for choice. On about my 7th lap of the showroom I decided it might be time to try the mountain of clothes that I had been carrying round for the last hour on, then thats when the dilema that all sample sale shoppers come across when trying on, all the clothes fitted PERFECTLY and I literally mean I could not decide what to put down so I did the rational and intelligent thing, "do I really need this" and of course the utterly thoughtless, "i'll spend now and think later" fashionista said "but it fit's really nice and it's a bargain!!!" ahh my head was litrally about to explode walking to the cash desk, once it was all there ready for me to pay I managed to narrow it down to 4 pieces with the help of some friendly advisors and fellow sample sale shoppers and now whilst writing this looking at my beautiful bargains I feel satisfied and guilt free. Ahh the beauty of sample sales.


Here is a sneak peak of some of the items I bought, I'll post some outfit posts at a later date. Make sure you check out this sale it's on till the 21st of May 2011 and they replenish stock everyday. There is a £1 admission fee which is donated to Great Ormond street hospital. Follow the link above for further details.






If you here about any up-coming sample sales, please do share.











No comments:

Post a Comment