Sunday 15 May 2011

Busy week in the Big Smoke: UK Premier



                











Ahh, this week has been hectic and I have been unable to get on blogger for some strange reason but im back and boy have I got lots to share with you. These photos are from last week's Pirates of the Caribbean 4 Premier, on stranger tides which took place on Thursday 12th May at Westfields shopping centre, London. It was my first time attending a premier's red carpet or in this case blue carpet event in the UK and I would deffinatly reccomend it as one of the top free things to do whilst in london, and ohh did I forget to mention, I met Johnny Depp!!!!
I spent alot of time taking note of what the celebs were wearing, my favorite without a doubt was the fresh young talent making her debut in the forth film as Serena, the beautiful and alluring mermaid, Astrid Berges Frisbey, the 24 year old French-Spanish model/actress.
Astrid Berges Frisbey wore a Maxime Simoens feather dress and Rupert Sanderson stilletos.


Photograph taken from the DailyMail


After seeing her and her impecable style, I decieded to do a little background research on her and I discovered that she is the current face of French connection's S/S 11 ad-campaign, of which I am a huge fan.

Campaign taken from French Connection

...Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment