Monday 4 April 2011

Paris

The beautiful city, filled with delicious foods, chic faces and avent-garde labels. What is there not to love about Paris (said in a french kinda accent). The day began with an early morning eurostar from kings cross at 6.50am...





Le marché aux Puces


The wonderful man who owned this antique fabric, funtiture and clothes stall allowed me to snap away at some of the most beautiful handcrafted garments I have ever seen... the pale green jacket is Spanish I couldnt catch the rest, guess my ability to speak to language failed me.



This coat is from early 19th century, the photos just dont do it justice.
rails and rails of vintage chanel, dior, lanvin givenchy.











my favorite










old paris





old school floss


lot of love for the maison martin margiela jeans
















happy mothers day :)




He carries a lanvin carrier




I came, I saw, I conquered.... well not quite






...11.05pm goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment