Tuesday 22 March 2011

I WANT ACNE!!


... no guys im not talking about a reminicence of the teenage years I talking about ACNE STUDIOS the lifestyle brand forn in Stockholm back in 96' offering highly coverted products. I love the cool asthetics of each individual design, “Fashion is the best form of self-expression. We like to design pieces that together form the coolest wardrobe, but is ultimately wearable. It becomes one way of thinking as individual pieces, but together creates a strong, modern and considered statement.” explains Jonny Johansson, Acne’s Creative Director.

My obesssion with the brand came a while back when I was searching for a different style of clothes, things that were quirky but remained timeless and exciting. My mum bought me the 'BLACK WANNABE SUEDE INSERT BLOUSE' for my birthday and i've been in love with the brand ever since. Over the weekend I visited the store around Dover street it's pretty incredible to be fair, as you walk through the door you are greated by a man playing beautiful music on a grand piano and the fact that the even more beautiful sales assistants dont follow you around in there was deffinatly the icing on the cake. The store is light and airy typically how you'd expect a swedish designers store to look like, but the real treat was on the top floor where the floor space was opened out by french doors onto a terrace.



No comments:

Post a Comment